Monday, September 1, 2008

Learn

Amaya Papaya will offer eclectic classes and activities for children and parents to learn, grow and create community. These classes will be taught by qualified instructors and will offer families unique experiences to stimulate creativity, awareness and fun. Classes include, but are not limited to:
Play dough
Intro to sports
Parent and me yoga
Music exploration
Arts and crafts
Miniature cooking
Conscious Parenting
Conscious Grand-Parenting
Pre - Birth classes

If you are interest in teaching a class at Amaya Papaya please contact me.

If you have class idea please contact me.

2 comments:

SAKILÉ said...

Hi Amaya Papaya,
I look forward to the physical location launching and would love to assist with the event in anyway possible. This is a much needed intity!! Lots of fun, bonding, interacting, and chilling.

Anonymous said...

hey yoyo this looks wonderful I cant wait until the physical location is up and going.
celena