Monday, December 8, 2008

What's going on with Amaya Papaya

Hello my fellow Amaya Papaya supporters,

I am sorry that we have been out of touch over the last month and a half. It has been such a busy month with the Holidays, Amaya's Birthday coming soon and planning for Amaya Papaya. I am currently searching for a new building for Amaya Papaya. Hopefully we will secure a building in the Casselberry area soon. I am working with a pair of brokers who thus far are doing a wonderful job at providing me with information about buildings in the area. We have been successful in narrowing down the search to 3 spaces that I like a lot. Hopefully this week we can begin the process of securing the lease and preparing to make plans to open Amaya Papaya. I am so grateful thus far that I have made connections with so many people throughout this process and hope to continue meeting new and exciting people that are as excited about Amaya Papaya as I am.


If you are interested or know someone who would be intersted in teaching a class or volunteering to read during storytime please leave a comment or email me so we can talk soon.


Please continue to spread the word about Amaya Papaya "where kids play and parents lounge".

Peace and Blessings
Yolonda

2 comments:

SAKILÉ said...

Ok, we'll keep our fingers crossed for just the right location to sit well with you just at the right time. Let me know what I can do to assist. I know I have fallen off too, and I have gotten busy with wholesale orders that have come out of nowhere. Let me know how it goes.
kp

Anonymous said...

wow I am so happy that you are in the final steps. I too have been very busy with my daughter graduating boot camp and the adoption process. but we do need to still meet up soon and discuss the possibilities of me joining the amaya papaya team.

Bj