Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Today

    So, I admit it, I'm a slacker. I let the toilet paper run out at AP for the 2nd time in the past two months. I'm also out of socks for my customers to purchase. I have no black ink in my printer, so printing  waivers or a sign in sheet today for that matter was out of the question. 

     The reason for this madness: I'm lazy. I barely have time to tie my own shoes.....actually I don't tie my shoes, I just slide my feet into the shoe and tuck the excess string. I'm tired. I've not had much time off from work. Or maybe. There are some crazy health issues that have been plaguing me for the past 5 months now that prevent me from doing everything I used to do so quickly. Grrrrrr. And oh yeah, I'm hiring again.  

   Whatever the reason, today I discovered how easy ordering supplies online is. Toilet paper and ink should be in tomorrow via a truck! I find peace in knowing that I am organized when in comes to the important stuff like remembering my customers names, keeping track of birthday parties, being super OCD in planning my schedule months in advance and I sanitize my place like a F-ing lunatic. Did I mention, my kid got all A's on her report card? I must be doing a little something right. 

Signed, 

The not so perfect business owner. 

No comments: