Sunday, November 29, 2015


Our past shapes our future. There are things worth holding onto and things that need to be let go of. Be sure when letting go that it's not something of value less you'll regret it years later and may never be able to get it back or at the least if you do it may not be in the same condition.

I loved this video when it would air in the middle of my morning programing as a kid. It is such a warm memory of the simplicity of the past. It reminds me that no matter how much things change that a memory can instantly transfer you back to that same warm place if just for a moment.

I cherish memories. Even the ones that hurt. I learn daily to let go, but to never forget. Each memory shapes who I am as a person. Yes, live for today but don't forget the past for it defines every moment of the present....even a minute ago.

I am ever grateful for the past. The Throw Back Thursday's of everyday.

#‎thegratitudeproject‬
‪#‎beingamayapapayasmom‬


1 comment:

Ashlei K said...

I love how a memory can come at any moment from the most unseeingly things. It's a little window of where you were and how far you've come along. ��