Monday, December 14, 2015

Bathroom Diaries - part 1

Where do you run to and hide when you come home? For me it's my bathroom. I admit it, sometimes I don't even need to relieve myself it's just a nice quiet place away from everyone and everything. Today as I was sitting on my throne I noticed a tiara waiting for me on the shelf. It dawned on me then that I was in the right place, doing the right thing, at the right time on my throne. Haha. I placed that tiara on my head and continued my facebooking while proclaiming my queendom to my social media world. All hail Queen Amaya Papaya's Mom! May she live long and have many breaks on her throne. 

1 comment:

Angie said...

When my husband is home, I use my bathroom as a place of retreat also! Nate just turned 11 months and his need to cling has gone to the next level. Often, when I'm alone at home, I find myself carrying him into the bathroom with me, avoiding the cries and tantrums that may otherwise ensue. I'm sure all Moms can relate. So when I can steal away a moment to myself on my 'throne' or perhaps a 10 minute shower...oh the joys!!!